1. What is a cookie and/or a tracker?
It is brought to your attention that, when you visit this website, cookies and other trackers may be installed or used to access information from your PC equipment.
The term ‘cookies’ covers several technologies, such as:
• http cookies,
• flash cookies,
• browser fingerprinting,
• web beacons,
• and all other identifiers generated by an operating system or software (MAC address, serial number, identifier for vendors (IDFV), etc.)
A cookie is a small text file downloaded onto your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a website.
There are two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: stored by Synergie
- Third-party cookies: stored by third parties.
Web beacons are fragments of code. They come in the form of tiny graphic images, invisible to the user, on a web page or in an email.
They can recognise certain types of information. When a web beacon is used in an email, it can reveal the time and date that the email is read. When placed on a web page, they can also provide a description of this web page.
The unique fingerprints of devices make it possible to identify the user of a website or mobile application in a unique manner. These are computed using the technical characteristics of its browser.
2. What cookies are issued by Synergie?
Subject to the preferences that you have set and which you may modify at any time, Synergie may store various types of trackers on your computer:
– Cookies which are strictly necessary for our website’s operation and for your browsing
These cookies are required for the basic operation of the website.
These cookies are essential to your browsing; you cannot refuse them.
– Audience measurement cookies not subject to consent:
These cookies only allow the anonymous production of statistics, visitor volume and use of various elements of our website (content visited, click paths, etc.) in order to enhance the ergonomics, the performance and the interest of our website, as well as to facilitate your browsing by organising content and detecting navigation issues. They are strictly limited to the sole measurement of the website audience, and this exclusively on behalf of Synergie. They do not involve cross-checks with other processing operations, are not transmitted to third parties and do not allow any comprehensive monitoring of your browsing.
– Sharing on social media
These cookies make it possible for you to sign into social media and share content from our website. Storage of these cookies is subject to your consent.
– Watching videos
Cookies stored by means of video sharing services are designed to allow you to watch a video on our website. Storage of these cookies is subject to your consent.
3. Cookies issued by third parties
Our website may receive audience measurements issued by third parties (an audience measurement company, an advertising service provider, a testing and targeting company, etc.), which allow statistics to be produced. The issuance and use of third-party cookies are subject to the privacy policies of these third parties.
Our website may also include sharing elements from third parties (social media application buttons) which allow you to share content via social media (‘share’, ‘like’, ‘tweet’ buttons, etc.).
If you interact using these buttons, the corresponding information is transmitted to the relevant social network and published on your profile. Additionally, when you visit a page on our website where one of these application buttons appears, the social network involved can connect this viewing with your profile, even when you’re not connected to this network.
- LinkedIn : https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Twitter : https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Facebook : https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
4. What data is collected using cookies?
The information collected may include your IP address, information on the contents of your devices for accessing certain characteristics, the unique ID number and type of your device, domain, browser type and language, operating system and settings, time and time zone, previously visited websites, and information and actions which occur on our website, such as clicking behaviour and the pages and topics viewed.
5. How do I configure my preferences?
When you first visit our website, or after an absence of 6 months, you are offered the choice to accept or refuse the use of certain cookies.
Your settings may be modified at any time under the cookies category in the Settings tool:
You can refuse the storage of cookies by third parties via the links in paragraph 3.
You may delete cookies from your computer, your phone or any other device at any time by following the procedures listed below:
• For Google Chrome, you will find the instructions at the following address: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• For Mozilla Firefox, you will find the instructions at the following address: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
• For Internet Explorer, you will find the instructions at the following address: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
• For Safari, you will find the instructions at the following address: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/managing-cookies/
Please note, however, that if you delete your cookies, you also risk deleting your preference settings. You will have to reset these as a result.