Cofidis : 40 years old, that’s something to celebrate!
40 years ago, Cofidis launched and revolutionized the French market with consumer credit only by telephone. Since then, Cofidis has put experience at the heart of its strategy and has never stopped innovating and transforming itself to offer its customers, partners and employees unique experiences. To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Cofidis has pulled out all the stops and offered experiences rich in emotion that will give you a boost.
Customers at the heart of 40 years
Because you don’t turn 40 every day, Cofidis France decided to make its customers benefit from it:
- Cofidis paid off the debt of its oldest customer and offered her a weekend to discover the North of France as well as a VIP experience at the start of the Tour de France in Copenhagen.
- Customers who celebrated their 40th birthday this year received sweet treats at home: flowers, chocolates…
- Customers who have been loyal for 40 years were able to choose a gift worth €400.
Cofidis did not forget its partners: they were invited to celebrate the 40th anniversary with a unique event at the arrival of the Tour de France in Paris.
40 experiences that give employees a boost
On the June 17th, the 1,500 Cofidis employees were invited to an exceptional anniversary evening: a show lasting almost 2 hours retraced the history of the company. Dance, song, theatre, humour… a colourful celebration! This was followed by an exceptional concert with Anne Sila, Gaëtan Roussel and Emile et Images to dance the night away.
But above all, Cofidis offered each of its employees the possibility of living an extraordinary experience to choose from:
- Experiences that let off steam: battlekart, room where you can break everything, escape game…
- Experiences with a twist: tasting, cooking classes, oenology…
- Cultural experiences: street art classes, behind the scenes at the Louvre-Lens or the opera…
- Gentle experiences: relaxation session in sensory isolation, cryotherapy or pressotherapy session, olfactory discoveries…
- Experiences for the hardcore: axe throwing, bike track experience, rock climbing, free fall simulator…
4500 hours to help 40 associations
Cofidis has always been committed to its region and inclusion by supporting numerous local associations. The 40th anniversary is an opportunity to go even further: with the “Missions Booster” project, the company is offering each of its 1,500 employees 3 days of volunteer work to work alongside the associations they have chosen. Food collections, street campaigns to help the homeless, organic vegetable harvests, sorting of clothes, support for young people and people with disabilities in their professional integration, creation of videos, school support… the missions are useful and varied… Enough to make employees want to get involved and to give associations a boost!